Wow. Things have been CRAZY!
Since my last post I have-
1. auditioned for all-state
2. finished the marching band season
3. made it as a third year all stater (totally psyched, by the way)
4. been attending church regularly
5. been reading scripture daily
6. gotten food poisoning
7. went to an honor choir at Concordia University
8. found my soul mate (inside joke)
9. attended the Hastings College fall choir concert
10. been accepted to five colleges
11. made it to regional finals (districts) Mock Trial!
and lastly,
12. established my college major (as of now (kinda))
Phew! What a list... In the next few weeks I shall be finishing up my auditions for several honor choirs and bands, as well as planning college visits and other exciting events... Like graduation. Weird.
I'm currently writing this post in the car home from my Concordia Choir adventure weekend. Though, by having no Internet connection in the car, it will have to wait to be published. At least the consummation of my time isn't being wasted, I mean- I've already written the post. :)
I will continue to write when I can.
Sorry for the long between-posts wait.
Live long and prosper! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment