I want to be unconditional.
I want to be loved.
I want to always be realistic.
I want to be trusted.
I want to love so deep, the ocean would be jealous.
I want to explore.
I want to be unique.
I want to have a voice.
I want to travel.
I want to remain pure.
I want to live.
I want to be blissfully content.
I want to die surrounded by love.
I want to never be bored.
I want to dance in the rain.
I want to never stop dreaming.
I want to leave a legacy.
I want to listen more than speak.
I want to swim through every current.
I want to persevere.
I want to know music will never die.
I want to be a mother.
I want to touch people through song.
I want to be imperfect.
I want to be everything I ever dreamed I could be.
I want to laugh.
I want to take on the world.
I want to be remembered.
I want to write.
I want to never stop learning.
I want to smile for so long, my laugh lines shall be deeply etched into my skin.
I want to grow every day.
I want to want.
I want to be simple, but not shallow.
I want to be a better Christian.
I want to know failure.
I want to remember.
I want to be me.
I want to have these things.
Always.
No comments:
Post a Comment