Thursday, May 17, 2012
Reality
If you need a place in this reality, just to be yourself while everything seems awful; to cry, to scream, to relieve your heart when you feel like your world is falling apart. I will be right here, to wait and to hope, and I will gently remove the rope which lies around your neck. Pull you away, and of course, I'll check the light in your eyes... It's fading away, turning black, turning cold, clearly with dismay. Your heart feels far away, gone. I want you to stay, I want you to be here. I smile at you and try to remember what it was like... no need to go on. Loneliness and sadness passes by hand in hand. Drowning in words, painfully. No need to describe or complain. Your eyes are open, enlightening once more watching, sparkling, just like before. 'Til you, and I, we-- together have won this fight.
Labels:
poetry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment