When you cannot sleep,
think about how when
the dinosaurs and
astronauts
were here,
or there,
or where?
And think about where you
would be if you
did not exist...
Or what it's like
to see the world
up there in outer space.
Marvin on the planet, Mars-
chewing on some candy bars.
You and Grandma picking roses,
or teeny tiny fairies
painting teeny tiny toesies.
Or how it is to be
Frosty pack in all that snow,
or wrapped up in a Christmas box and
all ready to go.
So, when you cannot sleep,
think about how...
You sleep.
I wrote this one is 2008. I thought I would share it because I happen to enjoy it. (: I wish I could get back into the habit of writing again, I used to write so much. I'll be posting a few poems and thoughts that I have kept since they've been written. I'll post them. (:
I really like this one!
ReplyDeleteMe too! It's super uber cute, like me! :D
ReplyDelete